Tuesday, February 20, 2007


i'll cover you

i'm watching rent, and i love it i love it i love it. i suppose i'm partial to musicals, but this is a pretty amazing musical by any standard. 1989, east village new york.

I think they meant it
When they said you can't buy love
Now I know you can rent it
A new lease you are, my love,
On life - all my life

I've longed to discover
Something as true as this is

So with a thousand
sweet kisses If you're cold
I'll cover you And you're lonely
With a thousand
sweet kisses
I'll cover you You've got one nickel only
With a thousand sweet kisses
I'll cover you
When you're worn
out and tired With a thousand sweet kisses
I'll cover you
When your heart has
expired


on the note of musicals..
confession: i melted when you said if i were in singapore, you'd have gotten us tickets to phantom even if it means you'll be asleep through it. phantom in london or broadway, baby? yup, that's a proposition. (:

Posted by selina at 1:08 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment